Re: Major Havoc Roller Controller (Shafts)

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 15:52:41 EDT

On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, Jess Askey wrote:

> I misunderstood and missed the word 'bolt' in your last post so I
> though you were using a round head screw with a slot. DOH!

Well yeah that's why I'm using. Round head with a slot, thread would take a
nut (making it a bolt, as opposed to having self-tapping threads or some
such).

But this has gotten far too involved for a simple problem, although it beats
working. Rivet, nylon -- I have plenty of ideas to play with -- thanks guys.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/