Re: Tempest Multigame Shipping update

From: Mark E Davidson <Burbs1_at_concentric.net>
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 22:44:22 EDT

Now Clay were only joking. Im not upset at all. In fact Im glad that I don't
have it yet as I have to move my Tempest over to I nicer cabinet
that some one converted into Mat Mania (who thought that was a good idea?). And
im off to see the Videotopia show tomorrow so there goes this weekend.
Keep up the good work.

-=Mark=-