Re: Fluke 9010a videos (Whats going on)

From: Mark E Davidson <Burbs1_at_concentric.net>
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 23:18:10 EDT

Ok, here is the low down on the Fluke video. Al has agreed to send me the
tapes and hopefully they are on the way. I will then turn them into 2 files.
One in Real Video format (sorry but ive become attached the this new video
compression.. and It runs on anything) and one in MPEG 1. At that point they
will be pressed on CDRs for distribution. They will be offered to the group on
a donation basis. SO.. That means if you want to help the cause you can send,
blank CDRs, $$$, An NOS Go8 monitor, whatever. If you don't want to help out,
the Cds are still free. I will most likely make the CDRs into a pack so you
will get the MPEG and Real Video versions together (sorry Im not burning Video
CDs) so If you want to put the info on the web, knock yourself out at that
point. Ill update everyone again when the Video arrives and the encoding
begins.

-=Mark=-