Re: WG19V2000 repair question

From: Eric Anderson <andersone_at_csu.cted.net>
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 10:39:29 EDT

Ooh, I'm glad Drew asked. I've been wondering about this also.

One of my deflection boards actually burst into flames right at R100, but that was
when a couple chassis transistors had shorted. One or two of the boards I have
don't even have a resistor at R100-101, just a piece of wire. What's the deal
there?

Thanks all!
-Eric