Re: Tempest Multigame Shipping update

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 14:36:56 EDT

On Fri, 16 Jul 1999, Clay Cowgill wrote:

> Just a quickie update. At this point it's easiest to list the Tempest
> Multigames that HAVE NOT yet shipped:

> ChrisC (ship with sega stuff)

In a bizarre twist of fate, I have a reporter for the local newspaper
interested in looking at my collection for her column. If you think you'll
have a chance to look at those Sega boards in the next week or 2 I'll see if
I can put her off till then.

No big deal, but I suppose I'm as vain as the next collector, wanting to be
able to show off everything.
:-)

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/