RE: Tempest Multigame Shipping update

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 16:57:32 EDT

> In a bizarre twist of fate, I have a reporter for the local newspaper
> interested in looking at my collection for her column. If you think you'll
> have a chance to look at those Sega boards in the next week or 2 I'll see
> if
> I can put her off till then.

I'll give it a try. I'll be out this Friday traveling, so I've got a short
week to get the balance of the Tempest stuff shipped. I'll try to get as
many built and sent out as possible this week, but a few of you on the last
list I posted might not get kits shipped until next week.

Also, Zonn-- did you get your boards? I'm having a brain-lapse and I don't
recall if I shipped them or not. (I remember thinking that I should either
ship right away before you move, or wait until after you settle in and get
me a new address... Just let me know.)

> No big deal, but I suppose I'm as vain as the next collector, wanting to
> be
> able to show off everything.
> :-)

Understood. One of these days I'm going to put everything back *inside* my
Tempest and actually be able to play games on it instead of just playing
with the stuff *inside* it. ;-)

-Clay