Re: 6808 data sheet

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 17:08:21 EDT

If you are stuck with loving all the apps that run on Win95/98 but hate
the unstability then you may want to checkout www.vmware.com and see their
really cool Windows Virtual Machine for Linux. I have it on a test machine now, you get to
use linux (which has awesome FTP and web servers, plus stability) and
you can run win98 in an X window to use your other apps. Very cool stuff. Works great too.
The newest versions of Caldera and Redhat linux also have a completely new windows
install that works great, they are much better at guessing video cards and other hardware
now too. :-)