RE: [OT]Re: BattleZone Monitor? Problem

From: Ozdemir, Steven S, GOVMK <sozdemir_at_att.com>
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 19:03:18 EDT

G'day folks,

And for those of you who are stuck in Sunny southern CA for that same
weekend, check out Battlebots in Long Beach, CA. You'll notice one of the
contenders is a ex-arcade fanatic, Jason Bardis.

                      Steve Ozdemir
                      sozdemir@att.com

ps - Jason's entry, Dante, looks real mean. It doesn't stand much more than
6 inches off the floor, has a footprint that is a yard in each direction AND
the chainsaw does function. Watch out for your ankles (and wallet...wait
till you see the ticket prices)!