RE: Tempest Multigame: Problem?

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 12:18:14 EDT

> I hadn't tried that setting before, but with Aliens turned off my machine
> exhibits the same behavior you describe.
>
> Hmmmm..... Clay?
> -roy-

I'm scratching my head here guys... This is how I'm interpreting the steps
to reproduce:

1) Do NOT disable the watchdog.

2) Set the multigame to NOT display Aliens in the menu.

3) All other DIP switch setting are at their "recommended" settings like I
posted here.

When I do that everything works fine on mine. "Aliens" doesn't appear in
the menu and all games coin up and play normally...

Am I misunderstanding what you've got things set at?

-Clay