Tempest Multigame: Problem?

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 18:02:44 EDT

Hi all,

I installed my Multigame the other day, and decided NOT to do the aliens
"disable the watchdog" hack.

Anyway, the games work fine with the "published" pinouts that Clay provided.
 All games play fine, and when I select Aliens, it resets and comes back to the
main menu (as I expected).

However, when I select the pin which turns off Aliens on the main menu, the
Aliens menu item disappears, but now none of the games, except for Vortex, are
playable. They all get stuck in the "PRESS START" mode.

Is anyone else seeing this problem? Just curious.

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL