RE: Tempest Multigame: Problem?

From: jeff hendrix <jhendrix_at_Quark.Com>
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 18:20:45 EDT

After spending I don't know how many hours looking through books (um sir,
are you going to buy anything? no, just looking) and browsing the internet,
the only conclusion I've come up with is to buy the DDK (a little expensive)
or use one of the free/shareware ones out there.

The other option is to just build a serial interface, which is what we would
like to eventually do.

-jeff