RE: Tempest Multigame: Problem?

From: jeff hendrix <jhendrix_at_Quark.Com>
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 18:55:22 EDT

Actually I was hoping he would say
"here's one I wrote, go ahead and use it"

I know my company is no where near as large as microsoft, but a lot of
people move around from product to product and over time you get to know who
is the expert in each field. Unfortunatly, we don't write any software that
deals with any of the ports, so when I asked our windows experts, they
didn't have a clue (um, email microsoft).

Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, just hoped maybe there was some simple
answer.

-jeff

ps. so who on here is the expert on serial interfaces? (building external
hardware)