Tempest Multigame Installed

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 17:40:26 EDT

Hey Clay,

I got my Tempest MG kit today, dropped all my responsibilities and installed
it. The install was easy - actually the MG kit was easier (faster) to
install than the reset adapter - took about 25 minutes total.

In general it works great, but I have 2 questions (problems?).

1) The Vortex logo blinks on and off as it appears causing the spot killer
to blink on and off as well (or vice-versa). Is this normal?

2) The sounds - particulary the sound of the pulsars - seems stiffled, not
as rich as it was before. Is there something in the kit that could case this
or am I getting a *new* problem with my board.

Thanks alot.
-roy-