Re: Tempest Multigame: Problem?

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 17:31:11 EDT

That's the trick - You CAN'T! Why do you think programs like LapLink won't
work on the Parallel port (but will under the COM port). It's
architecture. Devices are controlled by the OS, not the programs. This was
to make the OS more robust (not crash). Same issues with OS/2, similar
design models.

-Al-