Re: Tempest Multigame: Problem?

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 19:18:56 EDT

> I have been here 6 years, and I have learned where to ask most questions. I
> don't know how many times I have wondered how anyone outside of Microsoft
> gets anything done though. There is just SO much information that is really
> hard to find even when you work here.

Yep!

When I worked for Novell it was the same way. It was pretty much essential
to have a copy of the os and clib source. Also it helped knowing the right
people (read "not tech support")..

And yes, I personally knew all 6000 people worldwide that worked for Novell.
Not.

I know most of the people at Campus Pipeline, though (or I've at least seen
them in person..) Then again, that's ~100 people.

Oh yeah, what do you want to know about Serial Port Hardware? Maxim will
probably be your friend and eliminate the need for 12v supplies. They've
got some great chips that only need 3.3 or 5.0, and have built in charge
pumps to get it up to 12v..

Kurt