Microsoft e-mail addresses (was RE: Tempest Multigame: Problem?)

From: Franklin Bowen <fbowen_at_balt.checkfree.com>
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 19:24:27 EDT

Alright, I can't stand it anymore. What do the a- and v- in front of MS e-mail
addresses mean?

"Peter E." <peberh@halcyon.com> on 07/22/99 06:20:04 PM

Please respond to vectorlist@lists.cc.utexas.edu

To: "'vectorlist@lists.cc.utexas.edu'" <vectorlist@lists.cc.utexas.edu>
cc: (bcc: Franklin Bowen/MD/CheckFree)

Subject: RE: Tempest Multigame: Problem?

> Or "Say high to Bill for me would you?" I don't even know what building
> he's in. And it is pretty unlikely I will ever met him. Though I did bump
> into Steve Balmer at the theater a couple of weeks ago. I didn't introduce
> myself :)

When I sat there about 2 yrs ago he was in building 8. The little x shaped
ones near the fountatin. Same building you get your badge in. Anybody want
a map? I still have a relatively current jpg or gif...

-Pete

(formerly v-peberh)