RE: Microsoft e-mail addresses (was RE: Tempest Multigame: Proble m?)

From: David Shoemaker (Comforce/RhoTech) <a-dashoe_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 19:51:22 EDT

v- = Vendor (you work for a company that provides a service directly to
Microsoft).

a- = ???? You work for a company that provides temp help. I am a
"PermaTemp" contractor here for the last 6 years (with 5 months out in hell
at Sierra on-line).

"Blue Badges" so called because the color behind there picture is blue have
no x- in front of there email.

David