Re: Weird G05 Problem, Please Help

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 14:29:09 EDT

What about all of the non-electrolytic caps? I can't seem to verify if they are good or
not like I can with the elecrolytics. I can tell they haven't shorted, but thats it.
What about tuning the HV on the thing? How often do you guys need to do that? I've been
at this a year now, and this is my first possible case I might need to check it. Actually,
I guess I should check the cost first, I suppose.. Are they cheap enough for a one-time
use? Or is it more cost effective to try to borrow a tester?

Anyway, thanks for the idea.. That is a little better even than the brute force method
I was using (pulling, testing, and putting back). I'll get out an order today.. BGMicro
the best place to get an order like that? Maybe I should order another cap kit too? Or
will they have everything I would need? (sorry for all the newbie questions)

Jon