Re: Weird G05 Problem, Please Help

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 13:56:13 EDT

there aren't many transistors on a G-05 deflection. I would replace them all with new ones
and all the diodes too. Then measure all your resistors while the semiconductors are out
of circuit. You can usually just get by with checking the transistors and diodes out of
circuit to see if they are flaky, but for the definite fix, replace em.