Re: Weird G05 Problem, Please Help

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 17:12:22 EDT

Hmm.. that is something I haven't checked, although i thought
I tried plugging the y chasis transistors into the x section
(by unmounting the board and angling it just right to use
the plug for the y transistors), although now I'm not sure
if I did or not. Thanks, I'll take a look at that. I'm sure
I'll have *something* new to report on Monday. :) Have a
good weekend everybody!

Jon