Cinematronics Monitor Tech

From: Rich Marquette <rmarket_at_ptd.net>
Date: Sat Jul 24 1999 - 10:30:03 EDT

Greetings,

  This is my first attempt at posting to the vectorlist. I just found
out about it.
I'm working on my Armor Attack Monitor. It had originally the classic
pop the breakers on powerup problem. I replaced the output and drive
transistors the 47 ohm resistors and the tantulum caps. The problem I am
having know is that I only get the left side of the screen. I thought
I've replaced all the components that could cause this but still no
change. I followed the troubleshooting steps in the manual but I no
longer have access to a scope. Does anyone have any suggestions to
correct this problem?
Thanks
Rich
rmarket@ptd.net