WTB: Lgic Analyzer

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Jul 27 1999 - 03:30:05 EDT

I hate to bring this 0ff-topic item up, but I have decided that I need to
be looking for a Logic Analyzer and spotted a few around for sale. Can
anyone advise me on the following units:

HP 1630G or 1630D
Tek 1241 or 308
Gould K-105D
Philips PM3655

I guess I would like to know which are the most "user friendly" and are
likely to have some support. Also my primary use is for trying to find
problems in older 8 bit logic boards - Z80, 6502, 8080 etc and that
overkill is not that useful.
As a fellow that normally uses a 'scope and the CAT box to do service, I am
finding that some game boards are simply not giving up their problems
without a lot of shotgun service. Tacky at best.

Thanks guys!

John :-#)#

PS, perhaps a thread on useful or ideal test equipment is of general
interest, I dunno...

  http://www.flippers.com