RE: Classic Games in the News

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Tue Jul 27 1999 - 20:19:20 EDT

> ----------
> From: Todd Miller[SMTP:litterbox@netconx.net]
>
> Yes ! Even better, how about a Gravitar/BW/SD/A/AS multi-game ?

Gravitar/BW gets tricky to run on a Space Duel because of some hardware
differences, but I think that Gravitar/BW could run Space Duel with surgery
to the code. The controls are unpleasant to map around though (dual
joysticks for BW vs. 10 buttons for SD)

> Any reason why my Space Duel keeps going through 137179's ?,
> I have replaced it 3 times this year (pulls from other PCB's) I
> run BW in the same cab with no problems.

Curious... As soon as I get the replacement 137179's done I'll try to get
you one to be a long-term tester to help "torture test" it. ;-) I'm going
to do that board next probably, but I've already given the prototype house
WAY too much money this month, so I'm waiting a bit...

-Clay