Re: Lunar Lander Problem TECH HELP

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 14:31:56 EDT

Sounds like the common problem with Atari games, burnt edge connector. Try
this experiment: Touch the black edge connector where it hooks the cabinet
to the game board. It should be cool to the touch. I think you will find
one end is a bit warm, and if you unplug it (game off - doh!) you will see
that the edge connector is a bit browned at that point. Jumper or replace
edge connector...

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com