Re: How much lighter is a striped cabinet ?

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Fri Jul 30 1999 - 04:09:49 EDT

I don't doubt it. This is the way I got all my games (when
I had games) into the basement (when I had a basement)
of my house (when I had a house). Except I didn't use
the cardboard (messed the steps up a little).

I never said it didn't get exciting! But I didn't have help
and this was the only way I was going to get it done.

Now WITH help it should be easy.