Different GO5's ?

From: Todd Miller <Todd.Miller_at_telethinking.com>
Date: Fri Jul 30 1999 - 12:15:02 EDT

The other day I picked up a 19" BW X-Y monitor. It looked similar to
the 15" GO5 in
my Asteroids cocktail, so I plugged it in to see if it would work. Hmm,
flat line
with movement, must have lost deflection on one of the axis. I replaced
the
chassis transistor's and a 2A yoke fuse. It blows the yoke fuse before
I get
a raster, so I can't see what's going on. I went to grab a PDF(s) , but
the pictures
all show the G05's with a regulator PCB mounted to the bottom panel of
the chassis.

The label is faded, but I can barely make out G05-xx-xx. This monitor
looks
as if the regulator is integrated on the deflection PCB ( it has 2 large
caps on
the deflection PCB that are absent on the deflection PCB in the PDF that
I have)

So what is this monitor & is a PDF available ?

Todd Miller, LAN Administrator
Ron Weber and Associates
103 E. State Street, Mason City, IA 50401
(515)423-4293/(515)423-4594 FAX
http://www.telethinking.com