Re: Different GO5's ?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sat Jul 31 1999 - 01:59:35 EDT

This sounds like the first XY monitor, made for Lunar Lander. Check the
files for that game. The obvious difference is that there is a regulator
board on the bottom of the chassis with two large (blue usually) caps
sticking up about six or so inches, the deflection board is on the right
(viewed from rear) and the HV is mounted on the left.
I have copies of this monitor if no one else does, but I am sure it is out
there...

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com