Major Havoc Control Panel Layout

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Sat Jul 31 1999 - 12:27:35 EDT

Here is a pic of a dedicated Major Havoc that someone sent me. The panel seems
to have the buttons punched in in the wrong spots for some reason.
The serial # is 0053. I can't imagine why they did it like this. You can see
where the shield button is supposed to go by the overlay. Maybe this was an
Atari workers 'complementary' game and they didn't like the 'original' layout.
That is about the only explanation I can think of.

http://www.gamearchive.com/video/manufacturer/atari/vector/miscgraphics/majorhavoc_panel_strange.jpg