Re: Different GO5's ?

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Fri Jul 30 1999 - 17:00:27 EDT

In acrobat for the PC you scan them directly into acrobat. It isn't really an importing
issue. I don't know what format acrobat uses by default to save them
tho.
  On another non-vector side note... are you guys sucessfully importing graphics
into acrobat? I tried this on my version using the import util (It will accept
lots of formats) but I get an "Unknown Error during conversion" problem. Nobody at
acrobat has been able to help me with this in-ability to import graphics (I tried
them as .jpg's, .tiff and .gifs with no luck)