Black Widow CPO

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Tue Aug 03 1999 - 02:18:05 EDT

Hi All,

I am preparing to go to press soon on my Black Widow CPO reproduction
project and I have a question for you.

I have two Black Widows from which I have based the CPO art. Both of their
CPOs say with Rev. B, but they are colored slightly differently. The art
appears the same but one has two more colors, purple and green. As it's time
for me to do the color matching now I have to choose which color scheme to
reproduce.

You can check out a jpg of the CPO at:

http://members.home.net/chumblespuzz/images/bw_cpo.jpg

(Note 100Kb. Also, the colors are not yet matched and appear a bit vivid
on-screen.)

On this CPO, the rings are colored (starting from the outside) purple, pink,
orange, blue, purple, pink yellow, green, purple, pink and orange. Also, the
instructions box background is green.

On my other CPO the colors are blue, pink, orange, blue, blue, pink yellow,
blue, blue, pink, orange with the instructions box background blue. In other
words, all the purples and greens are replaced with blue.

I'm planning on going with the more colorful version, but I thought I would
ask your opinion first. Are there any other differences you know of? Does
anybody really care?

If you have an opinion on this, please let me know. Also, if you have any
interest in one I'd appreciate if you'd e-mail me. I'm not looking for
commitments, I just plan to do a fairly small production run and I want to
make sure there is enough to go around.

Thanks,
-roy-