Re: Those Cinemat HV supplies...

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Tue Aug 03 1999 - 13:14:57 EDT

"I don't see how it could be illegal to have a bunch of "investors" helping fund
a vector purchase.
"

It was done before :-) but eBay has a much bigger audience than RGVAC had. I
don't think it's possible to herd enough cats to lowball an eBay auction.

I received an invoice from Fair Radio for the second batch that I ordered
the day I mentioned it on the list just yesterday. I'll have some extras,
so when they arrive, I'll contact the people who missed out by private
email.