RE: Those Cinemat HV supplies...

From: Ozdemir, Steven S, GOVMK <sozdemir_at_att.com>
Date: Tue Aug 03 1999 - 14:58:23 EDT

G'day folks,

I wish Al had got the NOS HV's that he'd originally ordered. If instead
someone else puts them on the open market in the future, the obvious lesson
to be learned is "Don't tell the vectorlist." Or at least wait until _your_
order comes in before letting everyone else know...

                Steve Ozdemir
                sozdemir@att.com

ps - And the corollary to this lesson is "Wait until your friend's (and his
friend and the other friend, etc) order comes...oh heck, don't bother
telling anyone since all the HV's have been claimed by the dozen or so folks
in the inner circle/old boy's club".