Re: Those Cinemat HV supplies...

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Aug 03 1999 - 23:31:12 EDT

In a message dated 8/3/99 3:02:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, sozdemir@att.com
writes:

<< G'day folks,

 I wish Al had got the NOS HV's that he'd originally ordered. If instead
 someone else puts them on the open market in the future, the obvious lesson
 to be learned is "Don't tell the vectorlist." Or at least wait until _your_
 order comes in before letting everyone else know...

     This is a shame. It will be VERY interesting to find out who did the
buyout. Kind of makes me sick. Some nice folks post on the list that you can
buy Cinematronics Vector Hv's to help other people on the list who might need
them.
     Then, some %*#$@ profiteer sucks them all up. Sooner or later, we'll
find out who did the sucking....