Re: New BZ Bellow Work Great

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 15:30:38 EDT

This method seems to work best for me as well. The first shot thing is VERY
impressive when it hits. I used to wow the girls with that one when I was a kid!

You should have enough time to line up on them after the first shot, especially if
you are going backwards. The real trick is guessing where the obstacles are so
you don't get run into. Although I think I've see the missiles go around me when
I was next to a box because it thought I was part of the box. At least that's my
story and I'm sticking to it.

-Al-

(With an e-mail address like batlzone, you KNOW I love the game!)