RE: New BZ Bellow Work Great

From: Mike Benedict <benedict_m_at_palmer.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 15:33:07 EDT

> I've had this happen before...I usually do the pull back,
> fire one shot
> immediately (hope it hits - but if it doesn't you'll still
> have time to get
> another shot off usually if you keep backing). If it looks
> like the 2nd shot
> doesn't have a chance I'll immediately hit hard forward just
> as the missle
> gets close... about 30% of the time the missle will pass
> right past you.

I've gotten pretty good at the full reverse strategy and timing my shot just
as the missile stops zigzagging. The thing that screws it up is when I run
into one of the obstacles. By the time I react, the missile is on top of me
and I'm dead. I haven't had as much success going full forward into the
missile. I'll have to try that tactic again.

Hey Mark - The Battlezone stills plays great! Damn good thing you saved it
from that dumpster! A fate worse than death... <shudder> :-)

Mike Benedict