RE: New BZ Bellow Work Great

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 15:58:43 EDT

On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, Mike Benedict wrote:

> I've gotten pretty good at the full reverse strategy and timing my shot just
> as the missile stops zigzagging. The thing that screws it up is when I run
> into one of the obstacles. By the time I react, the missile is on top of me
> and I'm dead. I haven't had as much success going full forward into the

That's why I started running into the missile -- the idea is to close the
gap before it can zig-zag, and nail it. You get only one shot though. I
usually only had time for one shot anyway, so I figured I had nothing to
loose.

On the other hand, "Get your first shot of FAST. This distracts you opponent
long enough to make your second shot count." is also a valid strategy.
(Thank you Heinlein :-)

Bowing to He Who Calls Himself Batlzone, I'll give this a try tonight. After
I put on the second bellow.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/