New BZ Bellow Work Great

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 09:46:09 EDT

My order of Tom Wisnionski's replacement BZ bellows came yesterday. I
installed one this morning before I left, and I have to say, it's a perfect
fit.

He did leave out one innovative feature however -- they turn a Battle Zone
into a full upper-body workout machine ! :-)

Serioiusly -- when he says they are stiffer than the original, he's not
kidding. Right now I have one old (that wasn't broken) and one new, so the
difference is quite apparant. Once they are both the same, I don't think it
will take much to get used to. Probably it is also due to how worn out the
old ones are.

Thanks for putting the effort into this Tom !

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/