RE: New BZ Bellow Work Great

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 13:50:01 EDT

> Considdering the Red Barron cab is a modified BattleZone, and RB never had
> step, I doubt how serious a problem this is.

Big difference though-- BZ gives you two big handles to reef on, and a
compelling reason to pull back on both hard (the cruise missiles).

One of my hardware engineers (who isn't a particularly big guy) just about
got himself mashed playing on my machine-- got a little too "into" the game
and did a high-energy dodge buy pulling back hard on both handles... Got
the back edge about 8" off the ground before a couple of us grabbed the
sides. Kinda exciting-- adds that real life-and-death factor to the game.
;-)

-Clay