Re: Black Widow CPO

From: Mark E Davidson <Burbs1_at_concentric.net>
Date: Sun Aug 08 1999 - 23:17:54 EDT

Ok.. Time for me to remove the foot from my mouth. I pulled my BW out of
the warehouse on friday and got it into some sunlight so I can actually
see the thing. Its not
painted at all... just a regular lexan CPO but with 1/16 inch thick layer
of clear lacquer on it. I don't know who thought that was a good idea but
the clear goop attacked the Lexan and fused it so now I cant even scrub
off the goop without removing the color from the sticker... So mark me
down for 2 CPOs. And finally, my is the colorful one with the purple and
green as well.