Re: V-Breakout (was RE: Aztarac emulated)

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 13:28:44 EDT

> > > Hee-hee... That's pretty good. I hadn't thought of that before. I
> > > actually gave an early version of V-Breakout to Neil for Retrocade, but
> > > don't know how far he got (or if he even had a chance to look at it).

Actually, I added it in already.

> > If it runs on Tempest hardware, should one just be able to drop it in as a
> > set of Tempest ROMs ?

Yes, but it's also a pain to have to switch the ZIP files back and forth
when you want to play Tempest. ;-)

-->Neil

Neil Bradley Synthcom home : http://www.synthcom.com
Synthcom Systems, Inc. 9 Out of 10 men who have tried camels prefer women.
ICQ # 29402898 Cigarette smokers are drug addicts. Treat them as such.