Re: Atari CAT Box

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 13:43:30 EDT

The CAT box used a series of small interface boxes for the various CPU's
(all 8 bit) that it could plug in for. There was a 6502, 680X, 8080, Z8000,
and a Z80 series of boxes. There should also be four BNC ended cables for
the signature tester section.
I believe that spies has the complete schematics, but if Al is missing the
section on the CPU boxes, I can mail him a copy of mine for pdf'ing.

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com