Re: Spot Killer The Phantom Menace

From: Mark E Davidson <Burbs1_at_concentric.net>
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 13:44:50 EDT

I guess I should have said i did 95% of the revision 3 upgrade... I could
only find 1.2 5 watt resistors so I didn't do that part.
Well???? Where is the rest of the groups input on this issue? I just got back
for the store picking up some NTE 284 and NTE 285s
so if no one has anything to say Im going to pop in another set of
transistors tonight.

-=Mark=-