Black Widow Marquee

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 19:18:41 EDT

Well, continuing on my Black Widow art theme, I'm considering reproducing
the marquee. I would print it on self-adhesive vinyl and it would have to be
sandwiched between two pieces of glass.

Somebody please save me from having to do this and sell me a BW marquee in
excellent condition! Otherwise, is there anyone interested in these as well?

LMK,
-roy-

p.s. - the BW CPO is at the printer's. I expect the first sample at the end
of this week. If all is well, I'll take (discounted) pre-orders shortly
thereafter. I'll keep you posted.