Re: Speed Freak

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 10:59:19 EDT

> Anyone here interested in a fully working speed freak? Cabinet is in good
> shape, but side stickers have been painted over in black. Looks like it
> will come off. No interested in making a mint on it, and would even prefer
> finding someone to trade for it. Please reply here or to
> kickman@bellsouth.net

Sure I'll take it, email it to me :-) just because we're all "here" doesn't
make getting it easy :-) Since the email is @bellsouth.net I assume I will
not be stopping by to get it on my way home. Please tell people where it's
located.

BTW, anyone seen a Cinematronics game in Michigan in the last few years?

Thanks,

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.