Re: Speed Freak

From: The Retrodaddy <kickman_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 10:47:57 EDT

>Sure I'll take it, email it to me :-) just because we're Paul, just because
I have not been on the list for a while. does not mean I am stupid. Please
refrain from sending messages that imply as much. My message was posted to
garner interest. If the persons interested want it enough, it does not
matter where it is at. I'm not working a deal in the vectorlist, so details
are exchanged via email, exactly as my first message stated. End of thread.