Re: Speed Freak

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 17:32:14 EDT

> >Sure I'll take it, email it to me :-) just because we're Paul, just because
> I have not been on the list for a while. does not mean I am stupid. Please

WHoa! I put some :-) in there. Where I work, I call some of my co-workers
"Big bumb Bill", "Big dumb Tom", "Big dumb Greg"... And sometimes they
call me "Big dumb Paul". It's just a reminder that no one is perfect, as
was my message pointing out that you left out the location. I would drive
a certain distance to pick up a game, but it Does matter to me how far even
though I subscribe to this list. I spent my shipping money getting an I,Robot
from Nevada to Mich, and don't want to do it again.

So no, you're not stupid because you haven't been on the list for a while,
you're stupid because you're human :-) :-)

I'm sorry if I come off as a Big Dumb Ass sometimes, I have a way of
saying things that people sometimes take the wrong way. even with smileys.

G'day

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)    A.K.A. BIG DUMB PAUL