Re: Speed Freak

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 11:27:07 EDT

<thread revived by attaching 19.5KV(keltron)>

I dont' think Paul was implying that you were stupid retrodaddy. He was just pointing out
that he did not know where you were located. A good standard practice
is to let everyone know where you are when you post something for sale.

> If the persons interested want it enough, it does not
> matter where it is at.

You should have used the vectoraddict list instead
(vectoraddict@lists.utexas.edu). vectorlist more commonly
has the tamer more colorful species of vector collector and
until Clay pefects his X-Y to Human Brain interface, the
two lists will probably stay seperate.

<disconnected Keltron now>