surprise at Cal Extreme

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Mon Aug 23 1999 - 13:42:07 EDT

About 5pm yesterday afteroon, one of the event organizers runs over
to me and says "Al, the guy that wrote 'Boxing Bugs' is here!"

And so he was! His name is Jack Ritter, and he lives up in the Bay
Area now. He brought two things with him that I borrowed and will try
to get scanned in today; the service manual for Boxing Bugs, that has
the sound board schematics but not the color converter board schematics,
and the "Applications Programming Manual"