Re: I did it again! was RE: Where to buy parts?

From: Paul_Labuda <paull_at_buckwheat-f0.us.dell.com>
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 17:13:49 EDT

Jon,

Unfortunately, if we removed auto-reply from vectorlist, the traffic would
likely be greatly reduced. Occasionally folks accidentally post private
mail, but it's not often. I'd prefer to keep the open flow of information,
and deal with the occasional accidents.

It's definitely a good idea to check the To: field of your e-mail before
firing it off. Gets us all in trouble from time to time.

- Paul