Battlezone CPOs are ready!

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Sat Aug 28 1999 - 00:19:51 EDT

Hi All,

On the heels of my Black Widow CPO project, I've just received my Battlezone
CPOs. You can check them out at:

http://members.home.net/chumblespuzz/?bz_cpo

I will be selling these for $55 each plus $5 shipping, but vector list
subscribers can have them for $45 each plus shipping until 3-Sept. Also, I
am attending the 11-Sept. auction in NJ. If you are attending as well I will
be happy to deliver them to you there.

 Let me know how many you want on or before 3-Sept. to get the discounted
price. I will expect to receive payment shortly thereafter. After 3-Sept.
prices go to $55 each.

Email me at: chumblespuzz@home.com

Thanks,
-roy-